Saturday, May 23, 2009

Stem Cell Treatment For ALS or Lou Gehrig’s Disease Proven Effective

Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS), often called “Lou Gehrig’s Disease,” is a progressive neurodegenerative disease that affects nerve cells in the brain and the spinal cord. As motor neurons degenerate, they can no longer send the impulses to the muscle fibers that would usually result in muscle movement. Approximately 5,600 people in the U.S. are diagnosed with ALS each year. The incidence of ALS is two per 100,000 people, and it is estimated that as many as 30,000 Americans may have Lou Gehrig’s Disease.

At this time there is no treatment to control ALS except FDA approved Riluzole, which somewhat slows the progression of the illness.

Recent research has shown that autologous stem cell therapy can effectively improve the condition of patients who are suffering from ALS. From a study in Thailand, from the use electroneuromyography, nine out of thirteen patients shown significant improvements. Brian Dardzinski, Returning Hope’s CEO, was excited about the result of this trial which proves the efficacy of stem cell treatment against ALS.

Source: stemcellumbillicalcordblood.com 20 May 2009

4 comments:

  1. As a sign of gratitude for how my husband was saved from the dreaded ALS, i decided to reach out to those still suffering from this.
    My husband was diagnosed of ALS in 2013 and it was really tough and heartbreaking for me because he was my all and the symptoms were terrible, he had difficulty swallowing, all his joints were dead and that made him immobile to mention but a few. we tried various therapies prescribed by our neurologist but none could cure him. I searched for a cure and i saw a testimony by someone who was cured and he left the contact of the doctor who had the cure in 2015. I never imagined ALS has a cure not until i contacted him and he assured me my husband will be fine. I got the herbal medication he recommended and my husband used it and in three months he was fully okay even up till this moment he is so full of life. ALS has a cure and it is a herbal cure contact the doctor for more info on josephalberteo@gmail.com on how to get the medication. Thanks for reading my story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom ALS (amyotrophic lateral sclerosis) symptoms started out with a "foot drop" on her left foot. From there her left leg lost all muscle tone and all the entire left leg muscles was almost gone. Also her fingers and thumbs "contract" at times. Left arm is losing muscle tone too,she have been suffering from amyotrophic laterals sclerosis (ALS) disease for the last seven years and had constant pain which really get us worried, especially in her knees, the only treatment for this ALS (amyotrophic lateral sclerosis) is natural organic treatments honestly ,totalcureherbsfoundation .c om has the perfect herbal remedy to all the Motor Neuron Disease including ALS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for posting this. My dad was diagnosed with ALS about 6 month and a half ago after 1.5 years of undiagnosed symptoms. We are just beginning this journey and it's very frightening we started multivitamincare org immediately because they have the right medicine to cure this als disease permanently , to say the least. The absolute certainty of the whole thing is the hardest to grasp, I wouldn’t see my father go down this road because of the help of natural organic formulas that was applied immediately . Some days are hard and others are easy all I’m saying that there cure at there multivitamincare org Your post gave me a lot of perspective and I thank you for that,ALS is a chronic disease that took my dad many months to overcome. God bless

    ReplyDelete
  4. I come from a Pacific Island nation called Papua New Guinea. My country shares borders with Indonesia, Australia and Solomon Islands..I usual search on Youtube any interesting documentaries. Whilst looking up youtube videos I came across a documentary on people who suffer ALS and their real treatment from multivitamincare org. I for had never heard of this crippling and debilitating disease affecting a lot of Americans. It is very torturous to watch and hear patients who suffer. It is more like a combination of various diseases all put into one. Like a person who has suffered a stroke, plus someone suddenly becoming paralysed, cancer etc. but I also get to know understand that there has been successful cure to this disease from multivitamin care. It is too much for a patient to endure such as they slowly begin to pass away if the right medication is not taken .Having a positive mind is a powerful tool .My prayers goes out to ALS patients and their care givers

    ReplyDelete